Tuesday, April 22, 2008

feel what's inside me

Give me a chance to say I LOVE YOU

Let me show that I really do

I don't want to give up on you

That's why I keep on holding

Today I want to hold you tight

Even you want to say goodbye

Reuniting with you is the best thing that I can do

So give me a chance to be with you......


Love has no boundaries
It's not about how far or how near
It's not about traditions and beliefs
It's all about two hearts that beat us one
Hearts that can make people fall in love no matter what?
It doesn't matter who you are or whatever you have
What matter is you will fight till the end.

1 comment:

rikkijbc08 said...

waaaaaaaaah... Sis, you made me teary with this.... huhuhu... you know sometimes we take for granted other things just to give way to our so called "love" and along the process we hurt people around us... after a while, we will realize it was really not meant to be since the start...

But you know what's important most? It is that we learned to love... and that is biggest lesson we could have in our lifetime...