Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Stories Behind My Names

Year 1985 when my parents decided to give me a name RUSSIEL ,Yes!that's my real name it was my mama's idea to give me that name because she loves the song FROM RUSSIA WITH LOVE(even i don't look like a russian),in french my name means "RED FOX"(thanks god i don't roar during full moon lolzzzz....)

The next day, one of my Auntie asked “what will be her nickname?”… Guess what??? Another auntie shouted “let's call her HONEY”. My third auntie commented, No it can't be.. Coz everyone will call her HONEY (frowns*). I don't
know what happened along the way… all I’ve known is I grown up with everybody calling me HONEY.

Who is Catch?

Mid of Year 2007, when a friend invited me to have an Orkut account. At that time, I am using a DP name “CATCH ME IM FALLING FOR YOU”… Then I met La, one of my Orkut sisters…. Well, she’s the one who gave me that name in which according to her is… it sounds cute and unique… from then on… everybody calls me Catch…. which I now find cute too… hehehe........

4 comments:

rikkijbc08 said...

Congratulation Sis... You finally have your own blog.. and for a first timer... you've done great... keep up your good work... :)

cATcH_013 said...

i can't make it without the help of my editor ms. jenny thanks sis
mwaaaaahhhhhh

Richie said...

how about giving u another name....."HOT CHOCOLATE"....?

cATcH_013 said...

boss can i call you a mushroom?:d